Thursday, September 4, 2008

Greetings

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to read my blogs. I hope they provide a little insight to what my life is like and the experiences I face at Towson University this year. It is my junior year as a Mass Communications major/Women's Studies minor. School is fabulous, but I also enjoy other little joys in my life. Music is a big part of who I am. I love to sing and hope to build a career out of that someday, even if it's auditioning for American Idol, I'll do whatever it takes! I'm currently in a band, 28May (http://www.myspace.com/28may), that I enjoy being a part of. I write my own lyrics and have found that they voice my emotions as I've experienced the ups and downs of life, and who hasn't? Besides music, I am pursuing a career in journalism to some day have my own column in a magazine, or possibly my very own magazine. I enjoy traveling so if I could find a job that gives me that opportunity, you better believe I'll do whatever it takes to score that position! I've been to several countries among Europe already including Paris, Austria, Germany, United Kingdom (lived here for 3 years), and Scotland. I plan to add Ireland on my list when I travel there this summer for vacation :) Another important part of my life is my relationship with Christ. I believe I wouldn't have gotten where I am today if it wasn't for His masterful plans playing out in my life! I've been blessed with a wonderful, supportive family, great living arrangements for this year, an awesome new job, and I'm just enjoying life now more than ever. I am truly thankful and look forward to this school year to have a positive, life-changing impact on who I am!

No comments: