Sunday, February 22, 2009

Feature full o' goodies

I've been doing some brainstorming on how I'd like to approach my feature story.  This story needs to be a treat, full of goodies for my readers to feast their eyes upon.  I may even add a little twist to my angle on the story so my readers won't know what to expect.    
These are my ideas so far:
1. Profile Towson CRU and what their organization is all about
2. Profile a religious leader/figure on campus: Larry Kelly, Campus director for CRU; Kenneth Krivitzky, Campus director for Hillel.

Any other ideas, feel free to comment or talk to me.  If you know anyone with a great story about their spiritual expression and who's open to talking about it let me know!  

2 comments:

Ambular2G said...

I think the profile piece about a religious leader on campus would be a great idea. For commuter students like myself, I don't get to see what happens on campus on the weekend. It would be nice at least to know what is going on religion wise.

Caitlin said...

I love the picture. I also agree that story on religious leaders on campus would be great story.